Fall Festival and Walk-A-Thon
Calling All Super Hero's!
Fun For The Whole Family!
5:00 PM to 7:30 PM
Click to find out more!
The Fall Festival is a great way for us to get back into the swing of school and meet new friends.
This event is designed for the entire family.
This year is a Super Hero Theme
If you have a super hero costume you can wear it
Fun, Music, Bounce House, Food Trucks
Contact Phyllis Tincher, 208-989-2811
to be on this committee. We need your help!
This year we have more food trucks to reduce the time waiting in line!
Click on the links to see their menus'.
The Rusty Dog
6 types of dogs in two sizes, fries and soda!
Margee's Mega Burgers and more
7 types of burgers in two sizes, fries & soda!
Obstacle Course Bounce House
Games with Prizes
Fun for the Entire Family!
Packets are due September 20th!
This is a FUNdraiser for the PTA to fund our Teacher's accounts, the PTA, and enhancements not furnished by the District.
- Great Artist Program
- Library Program
- Great Brain Program
- Top 40 fundraising students will receive a RRE Spirit Water Bottle
- Top students in EACH CLASS will receive a 1-hour Defy pass plus a pair of Defy Socks!
- Top participating Classroom with the most walkers gets an Ice Cream Party!
- Students with $200+ in pledges total will receive a pass to the Children's Museum in Meridian AND a pass to the Farmstead! (Can be exchanged for a RRE Sweatshirt)
This contest starts at the Fall Festival and runs into October.
The contest ends Monday, October 24th.
This is a fundraiser for the teacher's classroom accounts for supplies and incentives not provided by the district.
Walking jelly bracelets can be placed in their teachers' "pig" to count as a dime.
Extra Fall Festival Tickets can be placed in the teachers' "pig" to count as .50 cents.
The Teacher who raises the most money will have to
"Kiss the Pig" with a local pig!
The top 3 classes who raise the most money will receive these special prizes!
- 1st Place: Pizza Party for the Class
- 2nd Place: Ice Cream Party for the Class
- 3rd Place: Popcorn Party for the Class
Sign up for our Newsletter
Reagan Elementary PTA
We meet the 2nd Tuesday of the month from 4:00-5:00pm at the school.
Free childcare provided by our awesome librarian